Regional road occupancy request

Any occupation of public space, temporary or permanent, must be authorized by the road manager. In the Brussels-Capital Region, the main axes are managed by the Region (Brussels Mobility), while the other roads are managed by the municipalities. Regional roads are shown in red on the map below.
The services that issue authorizations depend on the type of occupation. In many cases, prior authorization from the municipality is necessary, even if it is a regional road.

This form only concerns authorizations on regional roads. Please contact your municipality for other authorizations or documents.

For requests related to construction sites, please use the Osiris system (help desk). Requests for the placement of containers, scaffolding, or removals are also made via this system.

If you are having difficulty completing this form, you can contact us by email ( or by telephone (0800 94 001).

Your request
Your contact details
Document(s) to attach to the authorization request (optional)
Description* File*